This page has been updated the 4th of July of 2012.
I felt the need to re-introduce myself because I’m growing up and that obviously includes changing in a lot of ways, mentally and physically. I thought the right thing to do would be to re-write this whole page and write about the “new me”. There are many things that I still do the exact same and so many things that I don’t do any more. To be completely honest I’m glad I’m not 100% the same person I was a year ago, the things that I’ve been through helped me become a better person and I’m grateful for that.
Any ways, without further delay let me introduce myself…..
Hello, first of all let me say that If you’re taking the time to read this whole thing I already love you. I am probably not the person you expect me to be, I’m just a simple girl, like you. I’m not here to put emphasis on myself, or to bring any attention to myself pretending to be someone that I’m not, I’m just here to help you and remind you how amazing and beautiful you are.
I’m here for a reason and the reason is that I absolutely love what I do, I love making people happy, it’s a great feeling to know I made someone’s day or that I stopped them from cutting and It’s not only for the satisfaction of accomplishment is more about the fact that I helped someone and I put them back on track and that’s the best feeling. It doesn’t really feel like a “job” because when you do what you love, it doesn’t feel like a responsibility. I always try to be as possible as I can, I like my life exactly as it is and I just hope one day I become a successful woman with a bright future and make my future kids proud to have me as their mom.
Here is a list of things you should know about me…
- I enjoy making people happy more than myself.
- I like hearing the words “I miss you”.
- I feel like some people secretly hates me.
- Personally, I am a fan of ignoring the problem until eventually it goes away.
- I can never stay mad for too long. It doesn’t matter how mad or angry I am at someone, it will only be a momentary thing. If i ever get mad at you in the first place because of something you’ve done, then you probably mean alot to me. And i find it extremly hard to stay mad at people I care for.
- I want someone to be afraid to lose me. I am always the one who is terrified of losing the people that i hold close, but i doubt anyone would ever fight to keep me in their life.
- I hate the way i let people get to me.
- I hurt people, but when i say sorry, i mean it.
- If I am mean to you, I am comfortable with you. Me being mean only means I feel close enough with you to joke around and not have it ruin our relationship, friendship, or whatever we have.
- I wanna be that girl, when she falls in love it’s like a big deal and a rare thing.
- I love myself, and some days I don’t, but I try. And as long as I try, that’s what’s most important, right?
- I can be surrounded by a sea of people, and still feel alone.
- I don’t want to get people’s expectations up and then disappoint them later.
- I’m thankful for the people who never left.
- I really love making people happy, smile or laugh. It feels good to know that I was able to better or brighten someone else’s day. I think being someone else’s source of happiness or laughter is the best feeling ever. I love seeing the smiles on their faces and I love knowing that I was the one who helped put it there. It’s not really the idea of self satisfaction, but it’s more of having the knowledge that I was able to give someone else joy. That’s what satisfies me. That’s what gives me joy.
- I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.
- I don’t think i will ever officially be a grown up, i am always a kid at heart.
- I can’t help but feel like i am bugging everyone all the time. I am afraid to become that one clingy, annoying friend.
- I don’t need any part-time people in my life. You are either with me or you are not. You can’t just come and go as you please.
- I’m gonna make mistakes i’m not perfect.
- I am obsessed with pickles.
- I often imagine how people would react to my death.
- I am not changing, not for you, not for anyone.
- Food is one of my favorite parts of the day…
- My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.
- If you scare me with spiders be prepare to die.
- Cats don’t like to cuddle with me.
- I am very sarcastic and as you get to know me i just get weirder.